South Carrick is offering a new opportunity for football fans to experience the excitement of tailgating with the Bears.
$40 per Tailgating Pass good for all remaining home games starting Oct. 14
- For the final games this season a tailgate pass is $40.
- The tailgating spaces, approximately 15’ x 15’, will be located in the grassy area behind the scoreboard.
- Every tailgate ticket does guarantee a spot, but due to limited space, tents larger than 10’ x 10’ are not permitted.
- Gas and charcoal grills (for cooking only) are permitted, but charcoal must be taken from the tailgate area upon leaving. Owner assumes all responsibility associated with their grill. All grease and trash must be disposed of in the proper receptacles. Families should bring their own lantern/lighting and there will be NO access to power.
- All tailgate pass holders may enter the black gates located on Fox Hall Lane closest to the baseball fields. This road is for pick-up and drop-off only. Motorized vehicles are not allowed to park in the tailgate area.
Tailgate Hours of Operation:
Opens: 3 hours prior to kickoff
Closes: Tailgaters will have till 11:15PM to exit after the conclusion of all home games
Note: In the event of inclement weather, the tail-gate will be cancelled. No refunds.