South Beach Food Tour
South Beach Food Tour
A fun and engaging architectural, historical & multicultural culinary walking tour – with a
pronounced cultural aspect
PRICE: $59 per person (tax, all food & drinks included in price)
LUNCH TOUR: Daily at 12:00 pm
DINNER TOUR: Wednesdays – Saturdays at 6:00 pm
FOOD STOPS: between 5 – 8 food stops
MEETING POINT: Central point in South Beach
(exact location disclosed with ticket purchase)
DURATION: last between 2 and 3 hours
Take this edible gastronomy journey as an introduction to Miami Beach’s diverse culinary scene while getting a crash course on the magnificent Art Deco architecture. Taste delicious dishes and learn about the history of the area. We visit mom-and-pop food shops, small eateries, and restaurants to savor the local flavor focusing on authentic dishes.
- ARTISANAL COLOMBIAN CUISINE: Savor a golden corn crust filled with bold Columbian flavors in a unique handmade empanada. Feast on tender slow-cooked meat bursting with tradition and perched above a crunchy plantain. A cooling Columbian beer cocktail enhances the experience at a local gem labelled ‘Best Colombian Restaurant in Miami Beach’.
- A DISTINGUISHED FRENCH CLASSIC: Indulge in a demi-tasse of decadent lobster bisque executed by one of the few true French born and trained chefs in South Beach, while surrounded by a dazzling decor depicting a scene from the famed movie The Birdcage (dinner tour).
- A STAPLE OF ARGENTINA: A third-generation bakery crafts a delicate pillow of shredded chicken with spices folded into the family’s famous buttery, flaky dough. Variations include fish, chorizo and vegetarian (lunch tour).
- TRADITIONAL AND ELEVATED PERUVIAN: Experience a refreshing, piquant ceviche, balancing our bounty of local seafood with exotic Peruvian ingredients, followed with the Asian-Peruvian fusion that is chaufa. Sit back and sip on a lip-tingling pisco sour partnered with a refined causa crowned with sauteed shrimp.
- A TASTE OF OLD HAVANA: Take comfort from Iron Chef Geoffrey Zakarin’s exquisite twist on the Cuban medianoche. Satisfy your sugar craving with a soft house-baked cookie of rich, dark chocolate andvelvety vanilla cream (lunch tour). Enjoy the local ambiance, relaxing in a beloved South Beach institution, while devouring a classic Cuban sandwich, with crunchy mariquitas and tangy mojo (dinner tour). Perk up with a Miami staple, the cafe cubano, brewed the traditional way at this ventanita for thirty-four years.
- A MODERN TAKE ON THE EURO-SPANISH TAPA: A crusty, freshly baked baguette is filled with one of a variety of robust spanish tapas.
- A JEWISH INSPIRED TREAT: A delectable and dainty sweet from a historic delicatessen that is a must-visit for any foodie on the Beach.
- AUTHENTIC ITALIAN GELATO: The finest Italian ingredients melt languidly in the mouth with award-winning gelato - rightfully winning title of “Best Gelato in Miami” by The New Times.
For more information please visit South Beach Food Tour
Miami Culinary Tours