We all love bread. But have you ever tried making and baking bread yourself? Join this unique baking class and try your hand at it. You'll go home with unique baking skills, a smile on your face and yummy breads in your bag!
In this class you will:
1. Make and bake two different kinds of sourdough breads:
- A Borodinsky Rye Bread, a dark brown sourdough rye bread of Russian origin, traditionally sweetened with molasses and flavored with coriander and caraway seeds
- A Semolina Olive Oil Focaccia, a flat oven-baked Italian bread similar in style and texture to pizzadoughs.
2. Learn how to create and maintain the sourdough starter that’s used in these recipes.
3. Go home with yummy breads of your own making and impress your friends and family!
This is a 4-hour hands-on class. All equipment and materials are provided. Cheese and meats wil be served with delicious bread during the class.
Share with friends