San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Please join us for an evening of audio expertise! A panel of local audio professionals will be tackling questions and topics submitted by the community. Please feel free to submit your questions and topic ideas here. The top submissions will be presented to the panelists for their perspective.
- Ben Crossbones - Brightskull (Ray's the Dead, Killer Instinct)
- George Hufnagl - Jellyvision (Battle Chef Brigade, Tetrapulse)
- Seth Parker - Young Horses (Octodad)
- Stephen Schappler - NetherRealm (Mortal Kombat X)
- Whit Trebella - Fixpoint Productions (Polymer, Pivvot, Piloteer)
Don't forget to save the date for our special guest speaker on the evening of May 4th. More details to come!
When & Where
IGDA Chicago has been a chapter of the International Game Developers Association (IGDA) since 2001. We are comprised of entrepreneurs, developers, teachers, industry professionals, and combinations of all of the above. We are people passionate about Chicago, about games, and about improving the game development community of Chicago.