ATTENTION: PARENTS OF CHALLENGING CHILDREN!
How's YOUR stress level these days?!?
Take a day off for YOU at the...
S.O.S. (Stop Our Stress!)
for Parents of Challenging Children
(A.K.A. ERSP: Emotional Regulation Support for Parents!)
CAUTION: ATTENDANCE AT THIS WORKSHOP COULD BE BENEFICIAL TO YOUR HEALTH AND WELL-BEING!
Spend the day with us and you might be subject to the following results:
- a greater sense of confidence and competence about raising your challenging child
- increased relaxation and flow in your body, mind, and spirit (aahhh...)
- inner strength and resilience that you didn't even know you have
- renewed trust, connection, and respect in all of your family relationships
- a deeper understanding of how your child experiences his/her daily life
- greater ability to "go with the flow"...even (especially!) when things get tough
- LOTS of "tricks of the trade" --stress-busting tools and practices--that you can take home with you and use easily in your daily life
Willing to risk the above side-effects? Register today!
(We expect this event to sell out, so if you think you might be interested, please don't hesitate. If a schedule conflict arises, you have up until the day before the event to cancel and get a FULL refund.)
Did you know that STRESS is the #1 factor that influences your child's behavior? (Both YOUR stress AND your child's!)
WHEN: Wednesday, October 20, from 9 am - 4 pm. Yes, a FULL DAY to learn how to care for yourself in ways that will help YOU to be the parent YOUR CHILD NEEDS!
WHERE: Boulder, CO area, in a beautiful, restorative retreat space
YOUR INVESTMENT: $197/person. If you register 2 or more people at the same time, your fee is $157, saving you $40 EACH!!! So, invite your partner, spouse, neighbors and friends...Who WOULDN'T enjoy a day such as this?
Your fee includes...
- Instruction & practice in easy-to-do Yoga Stretches for Stress Reduction
- Relaxing massage/body work that will help you to re-connect with and honor your own experience. (This is an optional activity, and is included with your registration.)
- Introduction to Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT)...Emotional healing and anxiety reduction that incorporates the best of East and West, combining energy point tapping and psychological reframing. A powerful addition to your self-management toolbox!
- Deep breathing practices that will help you re-start your nervous system and clear away your stress-fog
- Deep Listening practice that will enable you to communicate with your child (and the other special people in your life) in a way that will foster connection and healing
- Morning refreshments
- A delicious and healthful lunch prepared and served on-site
- And other surprises that will help you to bring home all that you will be learning and experiencing at this one-of-a-kind event!
Your trainers will be Beki An Sciacca, M.A., CBCT, founder, Radical Acceptance Parenting Services; and Heather L. Neher, B.S., R.Y.T., C.M.T., owner, Down Dog Yoga and Massage Therapy.
Beki--trained in mindfulness, Hakomi body-centered psychotherapy, Focusing, and Nonviolent Communication--and Heather--a certified yoga instructor and massage therapist--are both Certified Trainers with the Beyond Consequences Institute. They both bring extensive experience in mindfulness, stress-reduction, and facilitation of personal growth and transformation. And, they bring real-world experience parenting challenging children, embracing (after finding other approaches ineffective as well as contrary to their values) the Beyond Consequences model as described in the books authored by Heather Forbes and Bryan Post.
> > > Questions? < < <
Call Beki at Radical Acceptance Parenting www.RadicalAcceptanceParenting.com 630-841-0458
Or Heather at www.downdog.massagetherapy.com 303-579-5642
Have questions about S.O.S.(Stop Our Stress!) Mini-Retreat for Parents of Challenging Children?
Contact Radical Acceptance Parenting & Down Dog Yoga