Sonoma MBA for Professionals & Sonoma Executive MBA Information Session
Let Your Passion Become Your Profession.
Now more than ever, the world needs leaders who are able to adapt and innovate in order to move enterprises and our economy forward. Seize this moment to add that missing piece that aligns your personal and professional goals for success and leadership.
What sets Sonoma apart?
- 50-50 male-female ratio in student enrollment
- Faculty from 10 different countries and cultures
- Life-long career services for professional success
- Personalized and experiential learning environment
- Flexible schedule for work-school-life balance
- Financial aid and scholarships are available
- Deep industry connections and alumni network
Snapshot of Programs:
Information Sessions are an opportunity for incoming students and interested professionals to meet with program administrators, alumni, faculty, and staff for an overview of the program, outline of courses, and to address any questions.
RSVP now, or visit www.sonoma.edu/mba to learn more.
Saturday, October 15
10 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
Sonoma State University
Darwin Hall room 101
1801 East Cotati Avenue, Rohnert Park, CA 94928
Phone: (707) 664-3501
The Sonoma MBA programs are accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), a standard of excellence shared by fewer than five percent of business schools worldwide.