Actions and Detail Panel
Son of Halloween Hotness 3 1/2
Sat, May 13, 2017, 9:00 PM – Sun, May 14, 2017, 1:00 AM PDT
Cancer doesn't take a break and neither do we.
"Halloween Hotness" was originated three years ago in memory of a fallen family member to pancreatic cancer. Last year we held our event "Halloween Hotness 3 in 3D" at The Reserve Los Angeles. It was well covered through news outlets and magazines. We have raised over $10,000 over the last three years that was donated to various cancer organizations; last year it benefited American Cancer Society. We had over 1,000 attendees over the last several events which included people from the film industry (actors, directors, producers), fashion designers, models, musicians, socialites, Internet sensationalists etc. To name a few which included:
- Melanie Griffith - Eric Roberts - Casper Van Dien - Anthony Michael Hall - Ty Simpkins - Sue Wong
- Diane Franklin - Adrienne Wilkinson - Chris Vance - Bai Ling - Jo-Ann Hilton - Emii - Josh Moreland
- Fiona Grey - Cynthia Rothrock - Curtis Lepore
While we are finalizing the details of our annual celebrity cancer charity event in October,"Halloween Hotness 4: Heating Up for the Cure", we are keeping the pressure on cancer by hosting a mid-year event called "Son of Halloween Hotness 3 1/2".
Ripley's Believe It or Not Hollywood
6780 Hollywood Blvd
Los Angeles, CA
9pm - 1am
May 13th, 2017
Event will include:
- Red Carpet Arrivals - Special Celebrity Guests - Free Champagne - DJ - Raffles - Give-a-Ways
- Lip Sync Battle - Costume Contests - Interactive Selfie Stations and much more
This event beneifts St. Jude Children's Research Hospital and The National Canine Cancer Foundation.
Donations happily accepted here: