Impress at your next holiday party with your new bartending skills. Join James Beard Award-winning bartender and co-founder of The Liquor Cabinet app, Maxwell Britten and co-founder, Patrick Janelle on a hands-on journey to learn the craft of boozy brunch favorite, The Bloody Mary. Think you make a good bloody, buddy? Try Maxwell's first and then we'll talk.
What You Get:
- The fascinating history of the Bloody Mary
- Find out which bar tools are key to making the perfect blend
- A demo and explanation of how to craft a balanced bloody mix, with adjustments to taste
- Maxwell's classic bloody recipe
- A chance to strut your stuff and create your own signature variation
Maxwell Britten is a founding member of Brooklyn's acclaimed Maison Premiere, where he served as Bar Director for over 5 years and was twice nominated for the James Beard Award for Outstanding Bar Program. His work can be found in the New York Times, Esquire, Food & Wine Magazine and more.
Patrick Janelle is an authority on food, beverage and entertaining. His influence is strong: an Instagram following of over 400k (check it: @aguynamedpatrick) and features in the WSJ and New York Times.
Maxwell & Patrick are co-founders of the Liquor Cabinet, a cocktail and spirits digital platform along with Sean and Peter Janelle.
More information here: