This virtual workshop is for anyone wanting to improve their ability to:
- Uncover opportunities
- Define problems accurately and in a way that invites solutions
- Create great solutions
- Generate novel ideas on demand
- Strengthen ideas and solutions with wise evaluation
In other words, anyone trying to make a positive difference in the world.
If you're already familiar with Creative Problem Solving (CPS) this will serve as a nice re-energizer for you.
As an attendee of this "power-up innovation" workshop you will:
- Learn how to navigate the 6 steps of the CPS process
- Practice the mental discipline of both divergent and convergent thinking
- Learn and apply unique tools to aid in both ideation and in choosing among options
- Improve your ability to react to rough new ideas that need a little nurturing, rather than contribute to death by a thousand frowns
- Understand the basis for CPS as an open source system able to help you with any of the other innovation methodologies in use today
- Join in a community of practice that is steadily improving the world we live in
In addition, participants will receive:
- Overview: A straightforward (no fluff) description of the Creative Problem Solving framework.
- E-game: A gamified way to practice determining what stage of the creative process you're in and what tools to apply.
- Cheat Sheet: An at-your-fingertips guide to help you apply creative thinking and the tools of divergence & convergence. (This has just been updated & improved - just for you!)
- Recording: This isn't a one-and-done sort of workshop. Play, Rewind, Pause - whenever you need a refresher.
Register today. Space is limited. Your future isn't.
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Yes, you may pass your registration on to someone else if you are unable to attend.
What happens after I purchase my ticket?
You will recieve an email, within 24 hours Monday-Friday, from GoToWebinar with login details to join the session. You will receive a reminder the day before and an hour prior to the event.
What's for dinner?
We don't know, but hope we're invited!
Additional questions? Contact email@example.com or call +1 518.327.3554
Date and Time
New & Improved
This Virtual Workshop will be broadcast LIVE from New & Improved's headquarters
9306 State Route 30
Paul Smiths, NY 12970