SolidWorks Simulation Hands-on Test Drive - Santa Clara
Santa Clara, CA
SolidWorks Simulation: Efficiently evaluate performance, improve quality, and boost product innovation. This session looks at multiple types of analysis from static to fatigue to motion.
SolidWorks Simulation Test Drive Topics:
- Static Analysis - Materials, fixtures, loads, and mesh
- Thermal Analysis - Conduction, convection, and radiation
- Drop Test Analysis - Height/velocity, orientation, and target
- Optimization Analysis - Variables, constraints, and goals
- Fatigue Analysis - Loading cycles, failure criterion, and damage
- Flow Simulation - Fluids, boundary conditions, flow trajectories
- Motion Analysis - Motors, forces, tracing paths
GoEngineer Santa Clara - Bldg 44
3350 Scott Blvd. Bldg 44
With more than 25 years of experience, and thousands of customers in engineering services, high tech, medical, machine design, energy, and other industries, GoEngineer provides best-in-class solutions from SolidWorks, Stratasys, Objet, CAMWorks, Altium, and Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solutions.