SolidWorks Simulation Hands-on Test Drive - San Diego
San Diego, CA
SolidWorks Simulation: Efficiently evaluate performance, improve quality, and boost product innovation. This session looks at multiple types of analysis from static to fatigue to motion.
SolidWorks Simulation Test Drive Topics:
- Static Analysis - Materials, fixtures, loads, and mesh
- Thermal Analysis - Conduction, convection, and radiation
- Drop Test Analysis - Height/velocity, orientation, and target
- Optimization Analysis - Variables, constraints, and goals
- Fatigue Analysis - Loading cycles, failure criterion, and damage
- Flow Simulation - Fluids, boundary conditions, flow trajectories
- Motion Analysis - Motors, forces, tracing paths
GoEngineer - San Diego
16880 West Bernardo Drive, Suite #140
With more than 25 years of experience, and thousands of customers in engineering services, high tech, medical, machine design, energy, and other industries, GoEngineer provides best-in-class solutions from SolidWorks, Stratasys, Objet, CAMWorks, Altium, and Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solutions.