Actions and Detail Panel
SOLIDWORKS Introductory Training Event: Electrical Controls - PCB, FL
Wed, May 3, 2017, 8:30 AM – 12:00 PM CDT
SOLIDWORKS Introductory Training Event
Do you design schematics or wiring harnesses? Join us on Wednesday, May 3rd for this Introductory Training on SOLIDWORKS Electrical.
SOLIDWORKS Electrical enables engineers to design and document electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems more efficiently and produce a high quality set of documentation.
Learn how SOLIDWORKS Electrical can:
- Efficiently provide 2D schematic drawings for electrical systems design
- Integrate schematic design with 3D mechanical design
- Create drawings, BOMs, wire lists and terminal strip layouts with only a few mouse clicks
- Enable the user to readily document connectors using flexible tools
- Provide PLC management tools to automate PLCs into your design
- Plan the exact wire/cable/harness paths and lengths within the SOLIDWORKS 3D models
- Create panel layouts in 2D or 3D
- Support electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic schematic design — out of the box
During this session, each participant will have a workstation to go through a simple, instructor-led project. Come see how much better schematic and harness design can be!
Regardless of your skill level, this event is an opportunity for you to experience what SOLIDWORKS is designed to do. You'll be able to ask questions, get a better understanding of the software and explore how it can impact you and your business.
This event is FREE! But register now as space is limited.
For additional information, please contact:
Steven Ruffin at 251.517.4345 or Steve.Ruffin@TriMech.com