SolidWorks Composer Hands-on Test Drive - Houston
SolidWorks Composer: Leverage 3D CAD data from any CAD system to produce professional technical publications concurrently with product development. This session covers 3D animation to high-res raster graphics and more.
SolidWorks Composer Test Drive Topics:
- Basic operations, such as navigating and annotating your CAD data
- Publishing 2D high-resolution raster graphics images
- Publishing 2D vector graphics images
- Creating online 3D applications
- Producing interactive 3D animations
- Updating CAD geometry
Enhancements you make:
- Provide a high-quality image for the manual cover
- Create a parts list suitable for both hardcopy and online technical illustrations
- Create an interactive product demo for viewing with 3DVIA Composer Player
- Create a 3D animation that depicts a service procedure
Update your images and animation with 3DV-X1 design changes.
GoEngineer - Houston
13105 Northwest Freeway, Suite #700
With more than 25 years of experience, and thousands of customers in engineering services, high tech, medical, machine design, energy, and other industries, GoEngineer provides best-in-class solutions from SolidWorks, Stratasys, Objet, CAMWorks, Altium, and Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solutions.