Squirting & Fingerbanging: A Hands-In Workshop
In this finger licking good workshop, you'll learn (and have an opportunity to practice) nearly fifty ways to let your fingers do the fucking, with dynamic techniques that range from intimately gentle to intensely mind-blowing!
Learn the tantric-touted and porn-proven secrets of getting women to squirt. Drive her wild by putting creative and dexterous attention on her clit, curae, cunt, G-spot, and more.
Discover how to read your partner's sexual response, ride it, pace it, even without her uttering a word.
Extend and empower her orgasm through edging.
Arm your hands with the ability to deliver dozens of amazing sensations using one finger, two fingers, all fingers, thumbs, two hands, forearms, adding vibrators/ticklers/toys, and more...often with squirt-inducing success!
What to expect:
1. What they didn't teach you in Anatomy
2. Safety tips even sadists will love
3. Taking your fingers beyond foreplay
4. Dozens of bliss-inducing advanced variations
5. Using edging to increase orgasm
6. How to make almost any woman squirt
7. Using more than your hands
8. Incorporating sex toys
7-9 lecture/live demo
hands-in supervised practice (couples only; see notes below)
Workshop includes LIVE DEMO and SUPERVISED PRACTICE:
* If you're attending as a couple, please bring someone you feel comfortable being intimate with.
* Couples should bring a large towel and (if possible) a yoga mat for comfort.
* If you're attending as a single, you'll be requested to leave during the Hands-In couples portion.
We can not accommodate rescheduling or refunding any orders.
This is a four story historical building with stairs and no elevators. As such, we do our best to accommodate all individuals and we welcome persons with disabilities. For questions about accessibility or to request an accommodation, please contact Support at Tours@Kink.com. In order for us to manage your request, and appropriately prepare, requests should be made at least 4 business days prior to the event.
We look forward to seeing you at The San Francisco Armory, home to KINK.com!
Save This Event
When & Where
Kink.com's mission is to create the most unique authentic BDSM experiences that foster community and empower people to explore their sexuality.
Kink's studios are head quartered in the historic landmark The San Francisco Armory.