SOLD OUT (New dates coming soon) 2017 Micro-Learning for Disruptive Results - An Action-Driven Online Workshop (May 9, 12, 16 and 19, 2017)
Tuesday, May 9, 2017 at 8:30 AM - Friday, May 19, 2017 at 10:00 AM (PDT)
WORKSHOP SEATS FOR THE MAY ARE SOLD OUT. PLEASE WATCH OUT FOR THE NEW DATES SOON !
The Micro-Learning for Disruptive Results (An Action-Driven Online Workshop) is a novel approach in blended learning. Instead of an instruction- or teaching-oriented workshop, the workshop is focused on “doing and application.” It provides experience, skill development and real-life application of micro-learning. At the end of the workshop, participants would have experienced micro-learning implementation, not just its theory.
The workshop sessions are spaced over a span of four weeks.
- Participants will access a secure website for all workshop activities.
- Each week participants will study micro-learning subjects—an average of about 5 subjects ranging from 5 to 7 minutes each.
- There are a total of 20 subjects spread out over a period of four weeks.
- Mentors and facilitators are available to provide immediate feedback to mini-projects through chat and discussion rooms or, if needed, by phone, Skype, Join.me or other alternatives.
- A one and a half -hour webinar is scheduled each week focused on answering questions, providing guidance and feedback.
(In case a session is moved due to technical issues.)
8:30 am - 10:00 am - Pacific
10:30 am - 12:00 pm - Central
11:30 am - 1:00 pm - Eastern
Mentors and Facilitators will be available for One -on-One Coaching at a designated time daily.
- 5% Government Discount
- Group discount
Save This Event
When & Where
Leader in Story-Based eLearning Design, Development, Learning Systems and Platforms and Widgets and Software.
Ray Jimenez, PhD - Thought leader and expert in Story-Based eLearning Design and Development, author of 3-Minute eLearning, Scenario-Based Learning, Do-it-Yourself eLearning, Story Impacts, and an upcoming book on Story-Based eLearning Design.