Actions and Detail Panel
(Sold Out) Alor Intimate Dive Journey - TRIP Inc.
Sat, Mar 25, 2017, 6:00 AM – Wed, Mar 29, 2017, 6:00 PM WITA
The Alor archipelago is situated at the eastern of the south-east Indonesia province, only an hour flying from west-Timor’s main town Kupang. It consists of the main islands Alor and Pantar as well as 14 smaller ones, of whom 9 are inhabited. Kalabahi, on Alor, is the capital of this 200.000 inhabitants’ district. For years Alor has been in relative isolation due to limited infrastructures and transport facilities, which resulted in a natural environment preserved from dense human activity and industrial activities.
The Alor islands are surrounded by pristine blue waters and fairly strong currents, offering accessible reefs, drop-offs, caves and valleys, full of brightly coloured corals as well as sandy/sediment bay, hiding thousands of species of fish and invertebrates offering one of the richest marine biodiversity sanctuary of the coral triangle.
- 6 Dives
- 3 Meals / Day (Finest Local Cuisine)
- Tank & Weight Belt (Inclusive Dive Guide/Master)
- Beach front accomodation (Shared Rooms)
- Land & water base transfer (Airport included)
- Marine Park Fee
- Aerial Documentation (Phantom 4), Split Shot Documentation (Dome Port), UW Documentation (gopro 4)
- Return Flight Fares
- Dive Gear Rental
- Personal cost (Tips, laundry, etc)