Solar Energy Workshop
Wednesday, October 30, 2013 from 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM (CDT)
We have made a change of plans for our Solar Energy Workshop on Wednesday. We've moved to a smaller venue and tightened up our time.
Note that we'll be in the upstairs classroom at the Washington County Fairgrounds 4-H Building (not the KC Hall), and that the event will be from 11:00am to 1:00pm (not 9-2). We appologize for any inconvenience.
We're also removing the registration fee. Previous registrants will get a refund!
Register on-line at Eventbrite, including lunch courtesy of Washington State Bank.
Solar Resources in Iowa - Bill Haman, Iowa Energy Center
Solar "Early Adopter" - Paul Reed, Washington IA
Alliant Energy - Rebates and programs - Nick Smith & Dan Poggenklass
USDA Rural Development programs - Vickie Larson
Renewable Energy Financing and Grants
- Washington State Bank - Sue Basten
- Iowa's Alternative Energy Revolving Loan Program (AERLP) - Bill Haman
- USDA Rural Development, Mt. Pleasant - Vickie Larson
Get to network and mingle with vendors:
- CB Solar, Inc. - Todd Miller
- Geode Energy, Roger Gard
- GWA International - Steve Guyer & Michelle Wei
- Atwood Electric - Norman Atwood
- PowerCom Motor Control - Brian Koehler
- EPo Energy - Jason Egli