San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Can you really make the world a better place and make money at the same time? Join a community of Central Valley-based college students, business professionals, churches, and entrepreneurs to look at social entrepreneurship, talk about the opportunities, and meet local social entrepreneurs who are changing our community - one business at a time. Come and be part of the change!
What you will get:
- Network with leaders using business solutions to solve social issues
- Innovative ideas for social entrepreneurship
- Practical workshops that equip people to bring their unique resources to the table
- Local Social Enterprises Tell Their Stories - with Eddie Valero & Carolyn Ocheltree
- How To Get Started With Hardly Any Money - with Andrew Shinn
- Why Not You? Start A Business. Impact A Community. - with Jake Soberal
- And More!
- Bryan Feil - CEO @ Lanna Coffee Co.
- Jake Soberal - Co-Founder & Co-CEO @ Bitwise Industries
- Tim Goetz - Founder and CEO @ Aplos Software
- Amber Balakian - Professor of Business Administration @ Fresno City College
- Randy White - Director @ Center For Community Transformation
- Eddie Valero - Executive Director @ Young Men's Initiative
- AP Armour - Director @ Neighborhood Industries
- Andrew Shinn - Entrepreneur/Business Owner & Business Professor @ Fresno Pacific, Fresno State, and Reedley College
- John Mueller - Assistant Professor of Entrepreneurship @ Fresno State
- And many more!
Save This Event
When & Where
Center For Community Transformation
The Center for Community Transformation (CCT) connects the strengths of Fresno Pacific University with the resources of the region to transform cities. Part of the Fresno Pacific Biblical Seminary, CCT supports entrepreneurial creativity, spiritual freedom, economic vitality and justice, environmental integrity, cross-cultural/social collaboration and political health in the Central Valley.
Randy White - Executive Director
For questions contact Jeanette Jaurena, email@example.com or Carlos Huerta, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 559.453.2374.