Come join us for the Winter Meeting of the Society of Physician Entrepreneurs. We'll have great speakers followed by networking and hors d'oeuvres.
The keynote speaker will be Dr. Tim Wolfe, local Emergency Physician and medical device expert. His Mucosal Atomization Device allows a painless way to deliver medication.
The event will also focus on local resources dedicated to entrepreneurs and will feature John Richards and Robb Kunz. These gentlemen are two of Utah's premier entrepreneurs, mentors, educators, and angel investors.
SoPE meetings are for anyone who is interested in health care innovation and entrepreneurship, including:
- Healthcare professionals (physicians, dentists, pharamacists, nurses, etc)
- Medical device gurus
- Patent and business lawyers
- Angel investors and venture capitalists
- Professors and technology transfer experts
- Other professionals and healthcare stakeholders
Contact John Dayton at email@example.com with any questions.