Society of Emotional Intelligence Conference
Thursday, October 7, 2010 at 6:00 PM - Saturday, October 9, 2010 at 3:00 PM (EDT)
Plan to make the SoEI Annual Conference part of your professional development for 2010. Come listen to dynamic speakers to get inspired, informed, and energized while learning to evaluate, develop, and apply your EI skills.
Why YOU should attend the 2010 SoEI Conference:
- Network with other EI professionals and win fabulous prizes at our Thursday evening reception.
- Build your skills and increase your value to your organization or clients.
- Get tools, approaches, and solutions you can put to use right away.
- Hear from leaders and practitioners in the field.
- Enjoy the breathtaking view of Tampa, FL and the surrounding communities
Join us for our "Three cups of Tea and "World Cafe"!
Sponsorship Opportunities Available. Contact us at: 813.431.9786
When & Where
Society of Emotional Intelligence - Tampa Chapter (soeitampa.org)
The Society of Emotional Intelligence (SoEI) is a nonprofit 501(c) (3) professional association. SoEI is dedicated to bringing emotional intelligence into practice in all walks of life including schools, families, organizations, and communities. SoEI is headquarter in Tampa, FL and has chapters in multiple US locations, London and the Bermuda college.