Storytellers, Content Creators, Social Media teams, Marketers...
Discover the Power of Social Video
Online Video. Mobile Video. Social Video?
Yup, Social Video, it’s a “thing” now. And there’s a few new tricks you’ll want to add to your kit. For your business, your clients’ business, your homebrew that’s going to go huge.. whatever you got.
We’ll be talking Facebook Live, Snapchat Video, YouTube and Facebook video ads, social video measurement and social video strategy.
Social Video is any video created to be shared on a mobile device.
It’s shot from the hip [literally] cell phone grabs of your latest product to high-quality production video.
It’s live streaming from festival concerts to your backyard podcast.
It’s storytelling.. in 60 seconds or less.
It’s customized to different social platforms, is engaging and measurable - you love that.
Join us October 21! Just $177 includes breakfast & lunch at The University Club Atop Symphony Towers.
Who doesn't want to Snapchat this view?
Attending Social Vid Con San Diego:
You want to create compelling , engaging, and converting video? This is the conference you want to attend. Need convincing?
Here's 5 reasons to attend:
1. Why you should start live streaming. Yes, you.
2. What's important when measuring success of social video?
3. How do you best (and easily) make an impact with Facebook Live, Instagram Stories and Snapchat videos.
4. Storytelling is important. The key elements you should be thinking about for every piece of content.
5. Is this project beyond your in-house capabilities? How to determine when you should hire a production company.
Carlos Gil, Snapchat Expert
Jenn Herman, Instagram Expert
Craig Stern, Digital Marketing Specialist
Stephanie Liu, Digital Marketing Specialist
Jenn Beninger, YouTube Marketing Strategist
Ryan Rosas, Content Creator
Matt Helbig, Executive Producer
Sean Horton, Director of Photography
Amanda Nelson, Executive Creative Producer
Gary Ware, Improv
Breakfast and lunch provided.