With more than 450 million members, LinkedIn has become the world’s largest online business networking site. No longer just a tool for job searchers, LinkedIn has become the premier social media site in online revenue generation and reputation management.
Other than Facebook and Twitter, LinkedIn is strictly business – and has become a “secret weapon for B2B activities” such as
- Replacing Cold Calling
- Generating New Leads
- Finding the Decision Maker
- Accelerating the Sales Cycle
- Connecting with C-level Executives
The State of the LinkedIn Nation:
- LinkedIn has more than doubled in size in South Africa in the past two year with two users added every single second (now almost 5m Members and 10th largest Country on LinkedIn);
- Executives and Decision-makers from large and SME Companies are registered on LinkedIn;
- 45% of LinkedIn’s members are considered the major decision makers for their companies;
- LinkedIn holds the record for the Highest Average Household Income over all other social networking sites at over $109,000 per member;
277% more effective than Facebook & Twitter
In a recent study of over 5,000 businesses, HubSpot found that traffic from LinkedIn generated the highest visitor-to-lead conversion rate at 2.74%, almost 3 times higher (277%) than both Twitter (.69%) and Facebook (.77%).
LinkedIn's conversion rate also outranked social media as a channel overall. In other words, of all the traffic that came to these business' websites via social media, .98% of that traffic converted into leads, compared to LinkedIn's 2.74%. So why might LinkedIn be the most efficient social channel for lead generation, and how can you use that to your advantage?
Module 1: Develop your LinkedIn Marketing Plan
• Set Your Primary LinkedIn Marketing Goals
• Keep an Eye on Your LinkedIn Competition
• Map Your Marketing Progress to Stay On Track
Module 2: Convert Your LinkedIn Profile to a Value Proposition
• Why Your LinkedIn Profile needs to read like a New York Times Bestseller
• Convert Your LinkedIn Headline to a Brand Promise
• Turn Your LinkedIn Summary into a Call to Action
• Turn Your Experience into a Value Proposition
• Construct Your Digital Sales Funnel
• How to ask for Recommendations
• Attain LinkedIn All Star Status
Module 3: Grow your Referral Network on LinkedIn
• Search Companies for high Value Prospects
• Search Groups for high Value Prospects
• Search Alumni for high Value Prospects
• Synchronise Your Email Contacts
Module 4: Master Content Marketing & become a Thought Leader
• How to craft compelling Headlines on LinkedIn
• How to identify the right Keywords for LinkedIn Blog Posts
• How to get featured on the right LinkedIn Channels and generate Leads
Module 5: Construct Your LinkedIn Messaging Campaign
• Set up a 4-Week Drip Marketing Campaign
• Re-engage existing Connections on LinkedIn
• Send ‘cold’ Messages that demand Attention and get a Response
Module 6: Generate Referral Clients on LinkedIn
• How to re-engineer Referrals on LinkedIn
• How to set up Your Referral Kit
• How to identify Your Referral Partners
About Your LinkedIn LEAD Generators
Dr Nik (Dr Nikolaus Eberl, PhD, Berlin) and Prof Gary (Gary Ferreira, Ellis University, Chicago) are the world's leading experts on the subject of reciprocation marketing and how to use LinkedIn to grow your business. Dr Nik & Prof Gary are currently working for a number of international clients, from SME's to multinationals (such as IBM, Deloitte and FNB), and have helped their clients attract new clients online and grow their revenue and reputation through the Reciprocation Marketing System™
Based on extensive case studies with clients across three geographies (Europe, Middle East, Africa), Dr Nik & Prof Gary have developed a proprietary methodology to help business owners double qualified leads within 100 days, code-named the “Linked LEAD Generator”. To view the social selling success stories and assess your social selling skills, please go to www.themeerkatmethod.com (and view the scorecard at www.contentmarketingscorecard.com).
Dr Nik has been featured extensively on the following channels:
Save This Event
When & Where
Reciprocation Marketing Academy
According to the New York Times, 65% of new business is generated through referrals - and customers are 4 times more likely to buy from you once they have been referred (Nielsen Research). However, almost 80% of businesses do not have a Referral Marketing System – and there is a good reason for this.
WHY YOU DON’T GET ALL THE REFERRALS YOU DESERVE
Traditional wisdom claims that asking more times and following up harder will generate more referrals – unfortunately, this violates a fundamental principle of human relationships: the need to give first and to give unconditionally.
Your REFERRABILITY depends on three primary factors:
1. Do people trust you to deliver what you are promising?
2. Do you make it easy for your promoters to refer you?
3. Do People like you enough to care about referrals?
HOW TO REENGINEER REFERRALS ON LINKEDIN
In order to motivate your referral partners to promote you to their network, you need to turn the traditional approach to referral marketing on its head and approach it from a point of generating reciprocation. Here is how:
THE 5 STEP RECIPROCATION MARKETING SYSTEM
1. Set Up Your Referral Kit
2. Select Your Referral Partners
3. Promote Your Referral Partners
4. Get Featured by Your Referral Promoters
5. Call on Your Referrals & Follow Up
Thanks to LinkedIn, it is now possible to complete the entire 5 Step Process on LinkedIn - and generate enough referral clients to stop advertising. Key to successfully implementing the Reciprocation Marketing System, is to adopt the mindset of the GO-GIVER (rather than the old school GO GETTER).
Always think of how you can create more value to your audience at every single step of the journey. However, you need to keep in mind that value is determined by your client, not by what you might believe constitutes value.
HOW STRONG IS YOUR REFERRABILTY? Find out at www.ReferralMarketingFormula.com