Actions and Detail Panel
Social Security & Retirement Planning Seminar
Tax reform may be closer than you think. Join us for an educational workshop to review common retirement tax planning pitfalls and how to avoid them.
There are many common tax mistakes people make when planning for retirement. This is your opportunity to learn little known Social Security and retirement planning strategies that could maximize your lifetime benefits. Learn about key factors you need to know before applying for Social Security or doing a 401k rollover.
Don’t lose tens of thousands of dollars in benefits unnecessarily.
Join us for this FREE Educational workshop and Learn!
Admission is FREE, Seating is LIMITED. RSVP Today!
- Common Retirement Tax Planning Mistakes to Avoid
- Social Security Maximization and Taxation Issues
- How to Minimize or Avoid Capital Gains
- Why Trump's Plan Could Increase Taxes for Some
- Creating Tax-Free Income in Retirement
- When should you apply for Social Security…What you don’t know could cost you!
- Special strategies that could greatly increase your benefits.
Each attendee will be offered a complimentary, customized, Social Security Maximization report.