Social Media Tactics Workshop
Presented and conducted by AsiaTraining.com:
Social media tactics and inbound marketing become an increasingly important avenue for your businesses to get found by, and to engage with potential customers on the web. In this hands-on workshop we focus on the most important ones: Blogs, Social Networks, Online Video, Photo Sharing Sites and Presentation Sharing.
Today’s customers increasingly ignore Spam email, TV ads and printed ads in newspapers and magazines. Instead they visit Google and social networks for answers to their questions. The challenge for you is: will you be there to answer it, or will your competitor take the lead (and the customer)?
Social media are often seen as time-wasters, but if done well they are great tools for marketers to connect with people around them, to expand their online footprint and to directly engage with customers and prospects.
This course is an intensive one-day hands-on workshop, and you are encouraged to bring your own laptop so you can implement what you learn immediately. Social media strategies vary depending on what you are trying to sell or promote, and with our own 13 year experience we show you exactly what you need to do.
In the Press
Conference presentation at the Malaysian Annual Real Estate Convention 2016 (Marec’16), my session was entitled “Using Social Media to Boost Real Estate Sales”. Click HERE to read the article in The Edge.
Who is the Social Media Tactics Workshop for?
- you run your own web-based Business and want to connect to more potential customers
- you don’t have a website and want more people to know about your products & services
- you want to increase brand awareness
- you want to hear what the online world is saying about your business and your products & services
- you want to increase trust in your relationship with existing and new customers – leading to increased sales
- you want to encourage comments and engagement about your products & services, and learn how to deal with it in an open and transparent manner
What we will cover during the Social Media Tactics Workshop
- Identify Business Goals
- Set Marketing Objectives
- Identify ideal Target Audiences/Customers
- Clarify your Business’s Social Media Goals
- Determine where Social Media Marketing Fits
- Choose Channels and Tactics
- Audit your Current Social Media Status
- Research Competition
- Develop your Content Strategy
- Decide what Platforms to use
- Map out a Content Marketing and Curation Strategy
- Allocate Budget and Resources
- Use Analytics to track Progress
- Build your tactical Communication Plan
- Adjust your Strategy as needed
We will look in various details at:
- Blogging Tactics
- Social Network Tactics: Facebook
- Social Network Tactics: Google+, LinkedIn & Twitter
- Online Video Tactics: YouTube, Vimeo, Vine & Instagram Video
- Photo Sharing Sites Tactics: Instagram, Tumblr, Flickr, Snapchat
- Presentation Sharing Tactics: Slideshare
We know that this course will work for you, and we also know that this is a lot of important information to absorb in just one day. If you feel that the information we provide is too much to handle in one class you can sit for the same course on a future day FREE of charge (just bring your course material). We want you to succeed, so we offer you this free ‘remedial class’ for you to get maximum benefit.
The fee for this one-day intensive Social Media Tactics Workshop is only RM750 (incl. GST) including all training materials. See this as a small investment that will quickly pay for itself with your improved social media presence on the web.
There are no hidden costs, and there is nothing else you have buy. The workshop fee includes the training materials and the option to sit for a future class for free in case you can not absorb all the information we give you. See this as a small investment into your company that will pay for itself in no time when your sales improve. You cannot afford to miss this!
“We had two days of informative training by Frank. Being able to have the syllabus tailored to suit our goals makes it more relatable and engaging. Fresh perspectives being presented, without flooding you with information you already knew” – Kiki Lee, Royal Sporting House Malaysia
“I found this workshop very useful and will attend the Google Analytics workshop as well.” – Norfarhana Binti Hizam, Bank Rakyat
Have questions about Social Media Tactics Workshop - Intake 31?
Contact Asia Training (AsiaTraining.com)