San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Social Media Professionals
- Time for the Ultimate Training?
· Would you like to learn social media from one of Australia’s leading social media experts?
· Are you frustrated at the hours and hours of research you need to conduct to keep up with the trends and find it difficult to ‘get to the good stuff’?
· Are you already heavily involved in social media but wondering if you are using the most cutting edge tools and tricks available for maximum results?
· Would you like access to a range of templates, checklists and cheat sheets which will help you accelerate with your social media and to become as time effective as possible?
· Are you managing social media clients, or looking to take on social media clients and need assurance that you can deliver on the results that they require?
Then it's time to join leading Social Media Specialist, Zoe Wyatt, for...
The Ultimate Training Event for
Social Media Professionals
10th - 12th September 2014 Brisbane
Social Media Professionals 2014 - BOOTCAMP TRAINING
Wednesday 10th of September 9:00am – 4:00pm
Thursday 11th of September 9:00am - 4:00pm
Social Media Professionals 2014 - MASTERCLASS
Friday 12th of September 9:00am – 4:30pm
Before we tell you what the training is all about - we need to make sure this training is right for you. As the contents of the Bootcamp will be aimed at an advanced level, participants must be able to fulfil on a minimum of three requirements from the list below:
- Be a social media professional i.e. be the designated social media person at your organisation or play a key role in the social media activities for your company OR be managing social media on the behalf of others. The size of the company doesn't matter but you have to be 'serious about social'.
- Have taken part in one or more of our BYO Laptop sessions, our Facebook Marketing Beginners and/or Advanced workshops
- Already have an established Facebook PAGE and Twitter Profile set up for your business
- Have sent more than 100 tweets (as/for a business)
- Have more than 100 likes on your Facebook page
- Be managing more than 3 social media accounts for yourself or other people
- Understand security and privacy settings on Facebook and how to separate business and personal use of the site
- Understand the difference between a Facebook profile, page and group and the best practice concerning when the use of each of these different accounts is appropriate
If you do not fulfill these requirements, then your first steps are our Beginners and Advanced Workshops here: http://www.socialmediashortcut.com/events
Not sure if you qualify or not? Contact the team via email to:
Support@SocialMediaShortCut.com to discuss.
What you can expect:
This training is hands-on and interactive, requiring you to bring a laptop so that you work on your accounts 'live'. No more going to a seminar and then forgetting everything you've learned once you get back home or to the office!!
What you will learn in the 2 Day Bootcamp:
Strategic Social Media - Making Social Media Work for Your Business
- Identifying your objectives with social media (& why this is crucial)
- Identifying your audience and unique process you should be using before starting any social marketing campaign
- Establishing where your audience is on social media
- How to maximise the right social sites for your business
The Big 4 – Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Linkedin for Business Marketing
- Optimising the structure of your social properties and how to tell if your sites are set up for success!
- Proven techniques for growing your audience on each site
- How to ensure your posts are actually seen by your audience
- How to turn likes, followers, subscribers and connections into $$$$
- How to target your advertising and why this is crucial to the success of your campaigns
- Types of ads and which one/s to use to achieve your desired outcomes
- How much to pay and why you are probably paying too much
- Micro-targeting your ads to reduce ad spend
- Advertising secrets to massively increase conversion rates
(Hint - if you are hitting the "Boost Post" button on Facebook you are wasting money! And NEED to be at this training!)
Social Media Integration and Management:
- How to integrate videos and blogs to get the maximum exposure from social media marketing
- The secrets to generating ‘Google Juice’ to increase rankings and exposure in search engines.
- How to integrate your social media accounts, send messages to multiple platforms and gain maximum views
- WHAT, WHEN and HOW to post for maximum engagement and results
- Where to find quality content to share and make post writing effortless
- Top Social Media Tools to automate & integrate your posting to save you enormous amounts of time including advanced targeting tactics and tools
- Online reputation management and handling feedback (good and bad)
- How to know what's being said about you on Social Media and respond in a timely fashion
- How to set up your social media marketing schedule to get maximum results from minimum time investment
- Small group brainstorming sessions to develop your social media posting style and schedule
- Networking and Social Media cross promotion on our highly ranking social media profiles
PLUS: Invitation to join the Professional Level of the Social Media Success Squad for ongoing mentoring and support to maximise your results following the training.
ALL THIS while learning from the Best of the Best!
For the first time ever, we will followup the Social Media for Professionals Bootcamp with a full day Social Media Professionals MASTERCLASS!
In the Masterclass, Industry Experts, Leading Social Media Speakers, Trainers and Certified Social Media Professionals, will lead interactive sessions on social media implementation.
The MASTERCLASS will include sessions on:
- "Visualising You Brand" - The power of your Brand and building it with visual marketing
- "Systemising Twitter" - How to cut through the noise and get real results from Twitter (after this presentation you will be hooked on Twitter!)
- "Insights into Insights" - Using your past Facebook results to build future success (and why cute cat videos don't cut it anymore!)
- "Facebook Ads Ninja" - The advanced process that can massively increase your return on facebook advertising
- "App-ealing Content" - How to create a content marketing system with apps and latest technologies that cuts down on your time commitment and makes content creation a breeze!
PLUS - All Speakers will join in an Hour of Advanced, ask any social media question you like, Q & A Session!
That's Right - 4 Social Media Rock Stars plus your Social Media Professionals Mentor, Zoe Wyatt, answering all the questions they can handle in 60 minutes! This is worth the price of admittance alone!
*NOTE - You must complete the Social Media Professionals Bootcamp training, or be a qualified "Social Media Professional" to be eligible to attend the Masterclass.
Introducing Your Social Media Mentor - Zoe Wyatt….
With a Twitter following in excess of 70000, over 200,000 views of her training videos on YouTube, thousands of friends, 'fans' & followers on Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram and more, Zoe provides regular training via webinar and in person to global audiences of top internet marketers, business people and entrepreneurs. Zoe Wyatt has become known as one of Australia’s leading social media trainers.
Born and raised in Northern Queensland, and a marine biologist by trade, Zoe grew up working for her family business and over 10 years working as an environmental consultant and strategic planner with Government agencies before starting her first home based business in 2003 to allow for more flexibility to be Mum to her family of five.
Zoe excelled at being her own boss and quickly advanced to a leadership/training role for a Health and Wellness company in Australia and New Zealand. With a hunger for knowledge and a drive to grow her business while still being a full time Mum, Zoe started marketing through social media in early 2008.
As an 'early adopter' of this technology it wasn't long before other companies were seeking her out to structure, manage and train their teams. This lead to the creation of a training program and community website, which quickly attracted clients from around the world.
As a result she was selected to attend the "10 for 10" internet marketing training intensive in New York and regularly returns to America to participate in and deliver advanced social media and internet marketing training.
Today she is a regular contributing author and speaker on social media marketing, and has provided training and social media consultancy advice to many of Australia’s high profile companies including Telstra, Fox Head (Australia), Curves, Mitre10, Sofitel, Loot Homewares, Remax, Institute of Chartered Accountants Australia, Meals on Wheels, Black and White Cabs, James Cook University Residential Halls, a variety of Regional Councils and Government Agencies and many, many more.
Due to popular demand, Zoe is once again holding her Ultimate Two Day intensive social media event for Social Media Professionals and other marketers who are serious about taking their social media to the next level.
This year Zoe is taking it a step further, adding an invite only Interactive Masterclass to the Social Media Professionals training. So if you are serious about maximising social media marketing for your business or helping other Businesses to do so, then you need to be at the Social Media Professionals Ultimate Training.
What you get for the money
• An informative event full of practical advice from someone who knows what they are talking about and importantly, PRACTICES what she is teaching
• Apply what you learn, as you learn, so you leave having actually achieved outcomes
• Make mistakes with someone on hand to call on and ask for assistance as you go
• Internet access, coffee & tea on arrival, morning/afternoon tea, and lunch provided on all 3 days
• The opportunity to network with other businesses – your next joint venture may be in this room!
But this event is:
STRICTLY LIMITED TO 20 PARTICIPANTS
So book quickly!
Please note: At these interactive workshop we encourage you to bring your own laptop (along with your iPad or tablet) and work on your actual Social Media Marketing. You will have the opportunity to network with others, so bring business cards!
Accommodation (if required) is the responsibility of participants. Zoe Wyatt, and Social Media ShortCut take no responsibility for any costs incurred in attending this event.
Note cancellation policy before placing any bookings.
*Cancellation Policy: Should you be unable to attend, a substitute delegate is always welcome at no extra charge. Payments are final and non-refundable, except if the event minimum numbers are not reached. This training requires a minimum of 5 attendees to go ahead – if the minimum attendee number is not reached, a full refund, or credit, will be given to attendees who have already paid. Due to the interactive nature of this training - numbers are strictly limited to a maximum of 20 training participants.
When & Where
Social Media ShortCut with Zoe Wyatt
Social Media Specialist