Social Media Outlook 2013 is part of the Potomac Tech Wire breakfast series that brings together senior executives in the Mid-Atlantic to discuss technology and marketing issues in a conversational, roundtable environment moderated by the editor of Potomac Tech Wire.
Topics will include:
- Is Facebook losing its "mindshare" dominance, especially among younger demographics?
- What were some of the most Innovative social media campaigns and strategies in 2012?
- Will Tumblr, Pinterest, and Google+ conitnue to experience rapid growth in 2013?
- Is social media advertising ready for prime time?
- How is Twitter being used in new -- and experimental -- ways by marketers?
- LinkedIn: How are B2B players leveraging the platform?
- How is mobile fundamentally changing social media usage -- and how should brands adjust?
- Why should companies not ignore the "dark social" networks?
"Top 7 Social Media Trends in 2013" by Rohit Bhargava, Author & Blogger
Dan Berger, Founder and CEO, Social Tables
Jodi Gersh, Director/Social Media & Engagement, Gannett
Leigh George, Director, Digital Strategy, R2integrated
Eunique Jones-Gibson, Social Media Manager, CustomInk
Moderator: Paul Sherman
"Social Media Intelligence"
Wendy W. Moe, Associate Professor of Marketing, Robert H. Smith School of Business
"LinkedIn for GovCon: The Time is Now"
Mark Amtower, Founder, Amtower & Company
"Trends in Social Business"
Shashi Bellamkonda, Sr. Director, Social Media, Web.com
7:30 - 8:00: Registration/Breakfast
8:05 - 8:30: Keynote presentation by Rohit Bhargava (Top 7 Social Media Trends for 2013)
8:30 - 9:30: Panel Discussion moderated by Paul Sherman
9:30 - 9:55: Coffee Break
10:00 - 10:45: Three Presentations on Social Media
When & Where
Potomac Tech Wire
Potomac Tech Wire is a free daily email
service summarizing the business of
technology in the Washington, DC area.
Every business day, readers rely on us
for a quick, objective briefing of the
area's top tech-related stories.