Are you a novice at using social media to market your brand or just trying to figure out how to make it more effective for your product or service?
Maybe you're doing ok with 1 or 2 social networks but want to get better at more to expand your visibility.
If so, the Social Media Mastermind might be the right place for you.
What Is The Social Media Mastermind?
Our Social Media Mastermind will be led by digital marketing expert Sonja Crystal Williams.
Think of this as a hands-on social media workshop where you will be taught specific revenue-generating techniques along with a high-level group participation and feedback from a small group of your peers-- other small business owners experiencing similar social media challenges that we can all discuss in a private setting.
You'll be among other bright entrepreneurs who can contribute their experience and knowledge to your challenges and you'll be able to contribute to theirs, too. It's a win/win.
Everyone will walk away with new ideas and applicable knowledge that can be executed right away. The workshop portion of this course will include along with real examples and case studies tailored to the small group of attendees that will be there.
There will be a roundtable discussion with exercises and activities where, as a group of peers, we dig into the social media landscape for each of your businesses and explore profitable ideas that can be executed through social media. Our trainer will address challenges you're facing and we'll go through some hands-on examples. We'll focus our efforts primarily around growth on social networks such as: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Should I Attend?
This particular Mastermind will be focused on businesses that meet the following criteria:
1. Start-up or Small Business with 10 employees or less.
2. Either service based or product-based business, either is ok.
3. Your business is for-profit.
4. Your business is earning $500k per year or less.
5. You are comfortable with having an open dialogue about your company's current state of social media with a small group of your peers (other entrepreneurs in a similar situation).
6. You are willing to participate in a group discussion as your peers share details about their current state of social media.
7. You are managing your own social media accounts or using limited support (such as intern or occasional freelancer).
8. You want to learn how to use ads on social media channels like Facebook to generate leads and sales.
9. You want to grow your fan base and increase the engagement you're getting.
10. You love a hands-on learning environment and want to bring your laptop or tablet so you can follow along with live examples.
Upon registering for the course, we will require you to submit a pre-session questionnaire so we can understand more about your business and your top social media challenges?
About the Trainer:
Sonja Crystal Williams is the Co-Founder of Go Getter Marketing Group, a boutique digital marketing agency that has worked with clients such as BMW USA, State of Georgia, Gannett, and more. Sonja has more than a decade of experience in marketing and sales and has consulted with hundreds of startups and small business owners to provide guidance in executing branding, social media, SEO, and online marketing campaigns.
Learn more about Sonja at: www.linkedin.com/in/sonjacrystal