Social Media Marketing Made Simple (Free, Waterville)
Thursday, January 24, 2013 from 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM (EST)
You’ve probably heard of social media. You may even understand the value social media can bring to your business. Now wondering how to start? In this introductory session, we cover strategies and best practices to get the most out of your social media activities, including:
- What is social media marketing really and why it is important
- An overview of social media and how to evaluate the channels that are right for your business or organization
- How small businesses and organizations are using these low-cost tools to gain visibility, develop relationships and drive sales and response
- How to create good content for your social media marketing campaigns
- How to incorporate social media marketing into your business life without losing productivity.
- How to create an integrated
The Colby Room is located on the lower level of the Waterville Public Library.
Tracy O’Clair is a successful marketer, an enthusiastic social media practitioner and a motivated entrepreneur. Owner of TOCmedia, a social media and email marketing company, Tracy is the host of Social Media Breakfast Central Maine and an Authorized Local Expert for Constant Contact.