San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Oxford Hills SCORE and the Oxford Hills Chamber of Commerce are pleased to provide a FREE Social Media workshop here in the Oxford Hills to enhance your skills in using Social Media marking for your business or service organization.
Leveraging social media to help build your brand and grow your customer base can help you reach numerous additional customers and engage your current customers. Selecting the best social media tools for your business while integrating them with your email and other marketing efforts is the challenge.
What you will learn during this workshop:
- What social media really is and why you should use it
- Overview of social media and how to determine which of the most popular channels are right for your business
- How small businesses and organizations are using these low-cost tools to gain visibility, develop relationships and drive sales and response
- Strategies to create good content for your social media marketing campaigns
- How to incorporate social media marketing into your business day without loosing productivity
- How to balance social media marketing with your email marketing and other marketing efforts
Presenter: Tracy O’Clair is a successful marketer, an enthusiastic social media practitioner and a motivated entrepreneur. Owner of TOCmedia, a social media and email marketing service provider, Tracy also is the host of Social Media Breakfast Central Maine and an Authorized Local Expert for Constant Contact. She spends the majority of her time marketing, promoting and branding.
When & Where
TOCmedia is a social media and email marketing service provider.