Branding & Maximizing Your Online Visibility
Includes Social Media & Online Reputation Management
- It is essential to define branding and to understand why branding is an important piece to the marketing puzzle.
- The core process of determining your target market for your brand.
- Selecting your domain name or making sure that your current domain name correlates to your brand.
- Is it important to have an email address with your company name?
- Is social media marketing necessary for branding?
- How to manage your reputation online?
This session will cover the following topics:
- Understanding the difference between marketing and branding.
- General branding for your small business (target markets, product/service descriptions, and competitive differentiators).
- Selecting your domain name
- Creating email addresses with your company name
- Branding your business using Social Media
- Employees’ social media collaborating with your brand
- Managing your reputation online.
You will be happy that you attended, because our courses will walk you through the steps to create or enhance your online presence. We make it user-friendly and fun. We walk you through each step. No stress required! You will also have access to videos after the bootcamp is complete. This will help you for your future projects.
If you are too busy to attend, you are more than welcome to have someone participate on your behalf or just watch the recorded sessions, after all, it is offered online!
Consider taking the entire bootcamp! Advanced Bootcamp Level II for Small Business and Start-ups topics include, but are not limited to the following:
Bootcamp Level II (click on course for schedule):
Consider taking additional individual courses:
REMINDER OF BOOTCAMP LEVEL I. You can take the remaining classes as individual courses:
Bootcamp Level I (click on course for schedule):
• Branding & Maximizing Your Online Presence (includes Social Media Marketing & Online Reputation Management)
If you aren’t able to attend any class, but you still want to create an online presence by developing a website and making sure it ranks - xheck out this book, it will walk you through the steps: http://amzn.to/2cCEr5G
For complete course schedule and descriptions, please go to zarlun.com/diy
TAKE ACTION BUSINESS OWNERS!!! Don't delay - limited seating!