Small Business Digital Toolkit: Social Media Fundamentals
Learn about the key components of building an online presence for your business! This course will teach you how to develop and manage an effective online strategy using web technologies and social media. Total course hours: 1 session, 3 hours.
You will learn about:
- The benefits and skills needed to build a company website
- Understanding the fundamentals of social media
- Leveraging social media platforms to build a digital brand that complements your physical brand
- Using digital tools, like e-commerce and online advertising, to amplify your business's reach
- Accessing the Small Business Digital Toolkit documents in the Business Library