Whether you’re a nonprofit, for-profit, social entrepreneur, university or public agency, you’re probably using social media tools to increase awareness about the good work you’re doing.
But is it working?
Do key audiences understand the social impact you’re making? Do you have a strategy or are you just posting to get followers, retweets and likes?
Instructed by ChatterBlast University and Sage Communications' Barbara Beck, Sharon Gallagher and Bridget Kulik, this workshop will help you build a strategy that expands your social media approach to achieve powerful results and create greater social good.
We'll be joined by a panel of industry experts from: the American Civil Liberties Union of PA (ACLU), University of Pennsylvania’s School of Social Policy & Practice & The Center for Social Impact Strategy, the Philadelphia SPCA, and Pennsylvania Horticultural Society (PHS).
· Crafting your message for social media
· How to elevate your organization’s position when an issue is hot or controversial
· Leveraging the social good community at large
· Building relationships with your audience
· Best practices and tips for each major social platform
· A hands-on breakout session where we workshop your social media marketing challenges
Who is this course for?
Social Media for Social Good addresses social media strategy from a nonprofit and social impact point of view. If you work professionally in these sectors in a marketing or communications role, this is the workshop for you. If you manage social media in an adjacent field that harnesses similar messages, this workshop is for you, too.