Social Media for Business 101. April - May
Saturday, April 21, 2012 at 1:00 AM - Thursday, May 31, 2012 at 11:00 PM (PDT)
Social Media for Business 101
JOIN NOW to start getting training right now
Are you interested in using the internet to grow your business?
If so this is for you.
This is a one month crash course for beginner-intermediate level business minded people.
How do you judge your level? Ask me for clarification before signing up if you wish but do you have all or any of these characteristics?
1. You have a personal Facebook profile.
2. You have Facebook Business page but are getting barely interaction on it or sharing from it.
3. You have or are thinking of getting a twitter account but you are getting less than 10 mentions and retweets a day.
4. You blog less than once a week.
5. You have or are thinking of getting a growing opt-in subscriber list.
6. You have or are thinking of getting a You Tube Channel, Linked In and Google+ account but barely use them.
7. You believe that it is worthwhile to spend 9 hours a week on a computer to support and promote your business.
So if any of this is you then you are the perfect person for this.
The course will give you the chance to focus on one or all of the following areas.
The course will begin on April 21 and run till May 31 and be limited to the first 100 participants who join.
The course will include the following.
1. Ongoing and mentoring from 15 highly skilled trainers and if you wish a daily notification to remind you to take some kind of action.
2. An initial 20 minute one to one overview of where you are at by skype or chat. This will happen prior to or during the first week of the course. Your goals and your present strengths and weaknesses.
You will be allocated a score out of ten at that time. Everybody on this course will have a score of between 2 and 5.
For example if you visit Facebook and post an update 3 times a week and comment and like say 10 friends' content. You have a FB business page, Twitter account, Linked In account and Google+ account which you barely use you are a 3.
3. A 30 minute one to one review of where you are at in the month following the end of the course. The goal is to have everybody's score raised to at least a 5,6 or a 7 by that time.
4 A strategy whereby you are able to use the internet 9 hours a week with the latest tools to support and promote your business.
5. A choice for you to focus on whatever area of weakness you have.
6. Course outline and materials.
7. Access to 10 30 minute- one hour videos by social media experts (score 7.5, 8 or 9 people) who will also be available to you for questioning during the month.
Several of these people are having great success in marketing their small business through social media.
8. 4 90 minute weekly live (and recorded) presentations with me where I will show you everything I know about using the internet.
9. Access to a 24 hour help desk type Facebook group where your questions or queries will be answered within minutes by one of our mentors.
You will get access to this group AS SOON as you pay, even before April 7 so if you wish you can get 6 weeks training.
10. Excellent networking with many like minded and motivated people during the month.
11. A money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with what has been delivered.
12. A firm and solid base on which to grow your brand and sell your products and services online forever.
The course will be limited to the first 100 people to join and is already filling up.
and I fully expect to sell this course out before or during that day.
If you pay for the course before April 18 you can get it for an early bird price of $197. If you are business-minded, motivated and have a reason to improve your skills and your presence this price should be a total no brainer.
Those paying after April 18 will pay $297.
Please pay by pay pal or credit card here.
Feel free to ask questions to me!