Social Media Day Buffalo 2013
Sunday, June 30, 2013 from 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM (EDT)
Celebrate International Mashable Social Media Day at the official party hosted by Social Media Club Buffalo and Buffalo.com! This has become THE annual event to be at for all things social media. And this year is even bigger and better:
- Get your photo taken on the Northtown Automotive Red Carpet
- Network and find out who is really behind those Twitter handles
- Find out what companies are hiring and who really GETS social media in Buffalo
- Learn about the basics or wax poetic with the experts--everyone is welcome
- Have a great time with drink specials provided by The Swannie House: $2.00 bottles beers and well drinks, $2.50 draft beers, as well as appetizers on hand
- See who's tweeting about you on the Twitter wall--#smdaybuf
- Tour the world's oldest working fireboat, the E.M. Cotter
- Chinese Auction with fabulous prizes and all the auction proceeds go to Big Brothers Big Sisters of Erie County
- TICKET INCLUDES ONE FREE DRINK!
June 30 is quickly approaching...every year we pack the house so get your tickets today!
Presented by: http://www.facebook.com/socialmediaclubbuffalo
Note: Tickets WILL be available at the door for $10.00 (cash only) All paid SMC Buffalo members will receive a promo code via e-mail for a $5 ticket.
THANK YOU TO ALL OF OUR GREAT SPONSORS: Northtown Automotive Companies, Freed Maxick, Buffalo Bites Food Tours, The Mansion on Delaware, Brawler's Deli, Community Beer Works, D'Avolio, Albright Knox, Yotality, My Buffalo Shirt, Firefly Cupcakes, BikeorBar and Tiffany Tcheng