Attention: when you have booked your ticket, you will receive an invoice. Do you have payment questions or issues? Please send a mail to J-P De Clerck: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Social Media Day Antwerp 2011 (June 30) consists of 2 parts.
- 5 hour social media training afternoon by Olivier Blanchard starting at 1PM & ending at 6PM: 4 master classes & 1 hour Q&A.
- Social networking party from 6PM until 1AM! Network during Cava reception & talk/dance/party into the Summer (open bar until 11PM and food included).
Part 1: Social media training sessions
- 13:00 Social Media Strategy & Integration: Executive briefing
- 13:45 Break: drinks and sandwiches provided
- 14:00 Social Media’s role in the new marketing mix
- 14:45 Break: drinks and sandwiches provided
- 15:00 Social & Brand Management, digital reputation & real time crisis management.
- 15:45 Break: drinks provided
- 16:00 Social Media ROI: Business measurement, not just media measurement.
- 16:45 Break: drinks provided
- 17:00 Open forum: Q&A, case studies, discussions, interactive session.
- 18:00 Adjourn
Part 2: Social media day party
- 18:00 Start of Cava reception: discover and network while enjoying a good glass and some zakouskis
- 18:30 Brief word of welcome
- 18:45 Start of open bar (until 11PM), music, fun, networking and some surprises! Food included.
- 01:00: End
When & Where
Fusion Marketing Experience
Fusion Marketing Experience is the premier marketing event for customer-centric and integrated thinking marketing professionals, organized by i-SCOOP.