If you are trying to understand why Social Media is such a hot topic and what your organization should be doing about it, you want to learn from the people who know best. Those people are the members of Social Media Club, and this is your chance to attend a workshop hosted by professionals from around the world. Each workshop has a slightly different focus and flavor, and each workshop is hosted by a different group of leaders. But each workshop is designed with you in mind, so you not only learn from lectures, but through conversations and interactions with the leaders.
Speakers will include Chris Heuer, Scott Schablow, Ike Pigott and Mack Collier.
Our faculty will help you create a Social Media plan for your organization, tailored just for your goals and desired outcomes.
- Learn the Principles of Effective Social Media from Chris Heuer, founder of Social Media Club
- Discover the secrets of Building the Community You Want with renowned consultant Mack Collier
- Ike Pigott takes you inside Social Media Marketing where the tools provide real solutions
- Find out how to measure your success and set even higher goals, as Scott Schablow demystifies Metrics and Return on Investment
- Together we'll look at successful case studies to learn what works and what doesn't
- You'll work with our team to develop a Social Media Strategy that is crafted to meet your needs, not someone else's
- We'll give you the tools and the approach to effectively sell your plan internally, and earn the buy-in that will make it a success.
We are also looking for sponsors for this event, as well as the entire workshop series (7 workshops being held in the US and Europe in 2009). Please contact us for details on the various levels of sponsorship available.
When & Where
Social Media Club Portland
Social Media Club hosts conversations that explore key issues facing our society as technologies transform the way we connect, communicate, collaborate and relate to each other. The Club's primary mission is to promote media literacy, promote standard technologies, encourage ethical behavior and share best practices. We are active across the U.S. and Canada and expanding globally.