*Please note to attend this course you must either be a resident of or starting a business in Hertfordshire.
This free workshop aims to demystify the purpose of a Social Enterprise, giving you an informed choice of whether this is the way forward for your organisation. The course offers plenty of opportunity for debate.
The course includes:
• Looking at what is a Social Enterprise
• Is this an option for your organisation?
• How to set up a Social Enterprise
• Case studies of successful Social Enterprises
• Re-evaluating your organisation
• Writing a Social Enterprise plan
• Funding applications
By the end of the workshop you will be able to consider if a Social Enterprise is a viable option for your organisation
9.00am - Registration and Networking
9.30am - 2.30pm - Workshop
2.30pm - 3.00pm - Q&A