Actions and Detail Panel
Social Enterprise – The Way Forward
Mon, November 21, 2016, 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM GMT
This free workshop aims to demystify the purpose of a Social Enterprise, giving you an informed choice of whether this is the way forward for your organisation. The course offers plenty of opportunity for debate.
The course includes;
- Looking at what is a Social Enterprise
- Is this an option for your organisation?
- How to set up a Social Enterprise
- Case studies of successful Social Enterprises
- Re-evaluating your organisation
- Writing a Social Enterprise plan
- Funding applications
By the end of the workshop you will be able to consider if a Social Enterprise is a viable option for your organisation