Tuesday, September 2, 2014 at 12:00 PM - Friday, September 5, 2014 at 3:00 PM (PDT)
San Francisco, CA
SOCAP14 will be held at Fort Mason Center in San Francisco, CA from September 2-5. Join the world’s pioneering impact investors, social entrepreneurs, philanthropists, civic leaders, and innovators to create the intersections where you – with friends and valuable strangers – mobilize resources and capital for good.
If you aren't already, we encourage you to subscribe to our newsletter. Stay up-to-date on SOCAP14 developments and other global industry news. >Subscribe Here
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
SOCAP incurs significant expenses prior to the event. It is therefore necessary that we maintain the following refund and cancellation policy:
- All cancellations or transfer requests must be submitted by email to email@example.com
- We refund the net amount of the ticket in full up to 60 days before the event (the Eventbrite fee may not be refundable.)
- We refund 50% of the net amount of the ticket up to 30 days before the event.
- Cancellations requested within 30 days of the event will not be refunded for any reason. No exceptions.
- No-shows will not be refunded for any reason. No exceptions.
- We do not give credit toward the following year’s conference.
- Tickets are fully transferable. The buyer of the ticket needs to email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information about the new attendee: name, email address, cell phone number, job title, company, city & state of residence.
Can I change my registration information?
Yes. You can do it yourself by accessing your Eventbrite account. If you prefer, you can email us.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
We will have your badge ready at the registration desk at the beginning of the conference. In order to conserve our natural resources, we do not require that you print your ticket to pick-up your badge. Having it readily accessible on your favorite electronic device is sufficient.
The name on the registration/ticket doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay?
No. We do print and give individual badges for each attendee. The name on the registration MUST match the name of the person attending, with a unique email address for each attendee. Please, email us to make the name and email changes.
When & Where
Social Capital Markets
SOCAP is a multi-platform organization dedicated to the flow of capital towards social good. Our event series connects innovators worldwide – investors, foundations, institutions and social entrepreneurs – to build a market at the intersection of money and meaning.