San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Genetic Testing Enables Precision Medicine
Rapid advances in genomics have opened the door for commercial opportunities to develop tests that provide physicians with clinically actionable diagnostic information to improve the quality of patient care. Next Gen. Sequencing (NGS), in particular, is a relatively new technology that has dramatically improved genetic testing by enabling millions of DNA fragments to be sequenced in parallel. As the cost of NGS testing continues to decline and the performance improves, the availability and demand for genetic tests is expected to accelerate. These technologies offer not just better diagnostics, but also offering diagnostic products and services that enable precision medicine in many fields.
Join us for this forum to learn about two of Los Angeles' emerging players in the field oif genomic testing: Cancer Genetics of East Los Angeles and Fulgent Genomics of Temple City.
- Panna Sharma, CEO & President, Cancer Genetics, Inc.
- Jakub Sram, PhD, MBA, Vice President, Fulgent Genetic
About the SoCalBio Networking Forum
The SoCalBio Networking Forums bring together leaders from all segments of the life-science industry to share insights and learn about:
- Innovation best practices
- Device and biotech business trends
- Technology convergence opportunities, and
- Broad-reaching public policies shaping the commercialization of innovations and healthcare service delivery in the U.S. and abroad.
Thanks to Forum Sponsors