Sobe House of Fab Swap In The City Events @ Lincoln Rd. Mall
Monthly Event - Second Saturday of every month
Miami Beach, FL
Sobe House of Fab Presents A Monthly High Fashion SHOP, SWAP, And SELL Event EVERY 2nd Saturday At Lincoln Rd. Mall On The Corner Of Dylan's Candy Bar Located At 801 Lincoln Rd Miami Beach, FL 33139.
Relax, mingle, get pampered and SWAP (exchange or sell) clothes, shoes and accessories you no longer need or wear.
Clothing Swaps are revolutionizing America's approach to fashion. SWAP ~ SELL ~ SHOP ~ SAVE at Sobe House of Fab Swap In The City Events! $$$ Buy Tickets NOW at
*First 50 people who register online get a FREE swag bag!*
1. What can I bring to swap or to sell?
Bring designer tops, bottoms, dresses, jackets, shoes, handbags and accessories. The items have to be current and fashionable. We will accept vintage items if we feel it is swap-able. Items should be in good to new condition, with working zippers and no missing buttons. Items should be clean. We will not accept any items with holes, stains, or pilling. Items from ALL seasons are welcome.
2. What designer brands do you accept?
Bring in designer brands such as: BCBG, Coach, Joie, Splendid, Elizabeth & James, Ella Moss, Theory, Marc Jacobs, Micheal Kors, 3.1 Phillip Lim, Rag & Bone, Seven of Mankind, Joe’s, Milly, Missoni, Nanette Lepore, Rebecca Minkoff, Pour la Victoire, Tumi, Valentino, etc.
If it’s a brand found at Macy's, Saks, Nordstrom or Bloomies, bring it to the party! We will also accept on-style brands such as Zara, Aldo, Forever21, H&M, Gap, Old Navy, Air Jordans, Brooks Brothers, Polo, Izod, Penguin, Club Monaco, JCrew, Banana Republic, MANGO, Guess, Anthropologie, and designer collaborations like Jimmy Choo or Versace for H&M, Alexander Wang for Target & Neimans, etc. Of course super designer brands are also welcome like Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Chanel, etc.
3. What should I NOT bring?
Gym wear (sweats, sports bras, etc), hair accessories, bathing suits, and undergarments are not accepted, unless the tags are still on.
Fakes will strongly discouraged! We will do our best to authenticate but we cannot guarantee the authenticity of an item.
Golden rule of swapping is swap items that you would be proud to give to your best friend.
4. Do I have to bring swap items to come to the party?
No, please rsvp and come join the party for fun!
5. How does the swap work?
Here's an easy step-by-step process:
1) Go through your closet and find stylish clothes, shoes, and accessories you no longer wear. Shoes, purses (bags), belts, hats, and men's clothing? Sure! But please only five accessories per person.Please coordinate your pieces on a hanger into a fabulous fashion forward ready-to-wear outfit. ALL clothing will be swapped as a completed outfit or ensemble only!!! On every item the brand and size tags must be legible. Leave your old washed-out clothing at home. We only want the best!
2) Not too much and not too little: bring at least three but no more than eight carefully selected pieces of clothing for the Swap-Boutique. Bring only beautiful things: we want to maintain a fabulous selection of high quality clothing for you to choose from. Bring us your clothing in the same condition that you would lend them to your BFF: freshly washed and folded, and if possible, ironed as well! Calling all models, stylists, fashion + jewelry+ accessory designers, and thrift+ consignment boutiques...This is YOUR TIME TO SHINE!!!
3) Guest are able to SWAP or SELL their own items as well as shop the closets of the featured Guest celebrities
3) Drop off your items from 8:30-10:00 AM. We will stamp your hand and will give you tickets that coincide with the pieces you brought in.
We will have a color coding system in place to keep swapping equal and fair:
RED = Up to $100
WHITE = Up to $300
YELLOW = Up to $500
BLUE = $500 +
4) Swap begins at 8:30am. Remember, swapping is not a contact sport! Swaps are fun and a great way to meet like-minded people, so please be nice to fellow swappers.
5) Enjoy your fabulous, new-to-you wardrobe!
6. Can I try on my clothes? If so, where?There won't be an area where you can try on clothes, but you can certainly try them on over your clothes, or have a couple of your girlfriends cover you up!
Your message has been sent!
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.