You must make your own reservations at any time the special room rate will be available two days before and after the event-- NO EXCEPTIONS. Hotel requires a credit card to hold your reservation. Use code G/PTI/2016 for special rates:$119 Double $139.00 Pool Side $169.00 Gulf Front, ). Hotel check-in is at 3:00 PM, Friday; check-out is Noon Sunday.
Please register before June 13 to get special rates.
- Early registration:40.00 (Postmarked BEFORE 6/6/2016)
- Late registration: $50.00 (Postmarked AFTER 6/6/2016)
- One Day Early Registration: $30.00 WALK-INS WELCOME!!!
- Saturday Walk-Ins: $35.00
No one will be turned away for lack of funds. If you cannot afford registration, consider giving service or a donation. No refunds given after 6/30/2016.
MEAL OPTIONS. You may add a 2-meal package or the Dinner Banquet to your registration. Price includes taxes and tips. Guests are welcome to attend. Meals must be ordered by 07/08/2016. NO EXCEPTIONS!! With either meal plan, please indicate choice of dinner entree: Chicken, Fish or Vegetarian.
- 2-meal package: $110.00. Includes Saturday and Sunday breakfast buffets, Saturday lunch buffet and Saturday Dinner Banquet.
- Saturday Luncheon only :$30.00
- Saturday Dinner Banquet only: $40.00
BREAKFAST NO LONGER PROVIDED
- One parking place on the Dolphin Resort grounds is included with each room, each night.
- If available, additional parking at the Dolphin can be purchased at front desk for $10 per day.
- Metered Public Parking is available just south of hotel in a City of St. Petersburg Parking Lot. Cost is 1.5$ per hour, 12$ for 12 hours, 24$ for 24 hours. Up to 48 hours may be purchased by pressing MAX button and using credit card. The spots are not reserved or saved. If you leave you will lose the time already paid and are not guaranteed a spot when returning. Cars may stay in lot overnight.
- The dashboard ticket may be purchased only at the centralized lot ticket dispenser in the parking lot by the hour.
- Please do not park in the lot across the street (Publix, CVS) and leave your car. It may be towed and possibly lose your serenity.
Bay Area Town Car Service
Fully licensed to pick up and drop off at all area airports
727-366-7935. Call or text
- Airport transportation at a cost of $65.00 for Three people (Cost of approximately $20.00/each)
- Local transportation to the hotel for free.
When & Where
“Overeaters Anonymous is a fellowship of individuals who, through shared experience, strength, and hope, are recovering from compulsive overeating. We welcome everyone who wants to stop eating compulsively. Our primary purpose is to abstain from compulsive eating and to carry the message of recovery through the Twelve Steps of OA to those who still suffer.” The New Freedom Intergroup meets monthly in Orange Park, Florida and includes groups from northeast Florida and southeast Georgia.