Welcome to Online Registraion for SOAR
- Students will learn how to choose the right classes, understand what it means to get a degree or certificate, who their faculty advisor is and a whole lot more.
- Next, you will schedule to meet one on one with an advisor, be referred to a specific advisor for your program or return at a later time to finalize your schedule with an advisor.
Building Location: Sessions are held in the Humanities & Student Services (HSS) building.
Room Locations: Please check in at the Welcome Kiosk in the lobby of the HSS for room locations the day of the session. If you would like to know your room location in advance, please email us at email@example.com and we will let you know where your session is located.
Parking Details: After registering for SOAR, print your ticket to be used as your parking pass.
- Display your parking pass on your dash, it is valid only for the day and time of the SOAR you are registered for.
- Arrive at least 30 minutes early to ensure you can find a parking space and make it to the session ontime.
- Use one of our off-campus parking locations which are only a few blocks away. G-3, G-5, G-6 and G-8 are all great options.
Are there ID requirements to enter the event?
Yes, you should bring your government issued photo ID to complete the enrollment process at the conclusion of the session.
What are my parking options on the day of the session?
Due to the incredible addition to our campus of a new College Instruction Center, consruction has begun in October 2015 on a 75,000 square foot $46.5 million budget multipurpose facility, parking will be reduced in some areas and expanded in others. Please see the map and pay attention to the areas that are desniated in green. Visitor parking is available on 16th street but fills quickly.
What can/can't I bring to the event?
Please bring your assessment scores and photo ID. Please make arrangements for childcare so that those participating in the session have the best possible educational experience.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Save This Event
When & Where
Through responsive services, the Advising Center provides resources to promote student engagement and life-long learning.