This event is now sold out. If you are interested to find out about future seminars for So You Want to Start a Pilates Business please go to www.myLittlePlanB.com to register your interest. So you know what to look out for we are planning another live event similar to this one and and also an on-line program for people who are not in the Sydney area. Very exciting!
This is a highly interactive 6 hour program (held across 2 x 3 hours seminars) is PAA PDP approved and is specifically designed to develop the business knowledge and understanding of what it takes to start and run a Pilates Business whether from startup or buying an existing Pilates business. Saturday 15 October and Saturday 5 November
Sessions will cover:
- Understanding why we need to create a clear Customer Avatar
- What are you really selling?
- What value does your product/ service provide to your clients and customers?
- Is your idea viable? Will it make money?
- Brand, Marketing and Sales
- Business Fundamentals 101
- What does it take to run a business? Who do you need to be?
The Outcomes you can expect:
- Basic business knowledge and skills
- Marketing knowledge
- Skills in running your own business
- Day-to-day operations
- Understanding business financials
Our program works because:
- we use plain English instead of difficult to comprehend business language
- we take complex ideas and make them simple to understand and
- we use checklists and templates so StartUps have every chance to set solid foundations
This program is for you if:
- you are thinking about starting your own Pilates Studio
- you are thinking about buying an existing Pilates studio
- you dream of running your own Pilates Studio and want to know more about what it takes to run a Pilates business
This 6 hour program is approved for 3 PAA PDPs and will be conducted across 2 x 3 hour sessions on Saturday 15 October and Saturday 5 November from 2:30 to 5:30pm both Saturdays