Sweaty palms. Wandering eyes. Accelerated heart rate. Scattered focus. Nervous fidgeting. Do they all sound a little too familiar? These are all tell-tale signs of presentation anxiety at the mounting anticipation of speaking before an audience. But with the amount of time and effort you've exerted into putting together strong presentation substance, your presence needs to match the quality of your content. With SNP's Executive Presence training, we help you refine your presentation skills so that you can shine in front of your audience.
Executive Presence training improves the physical aspects of delivery and teaches best practices for content development. The coaching also focuses on presenting with visuals and how to effectively handle a Q&A session. Throughout the training session, participants' presentations are video recorded for immediate feedback and review. The individual approach means that all class participants—beginner, expert, or anywhere in-between—immediately up-level their presentation skill level.
- Benchmark: The class begins with participants giving a presentation as they normally would to use as a benchmark.
- Physical Skills: We identify and correct distracting elements to deliver an immediate improvement in presentation ability. Skill-building exercises.
- Working with Visuals: Best practices for working with any type of visual support, including slide decks, flip-charts, speaker notes, and handouts.
- Handling Q&A: Participants learn how to effectively manage Q&A sessions for both friendly and hostile environments.
- Triangle: Participants practice how to effectively develop and deliver impromptu content in a linear and logical narrative.
SNP is dedicated to ensuring our customers achieve a higher standard of innovative and strategic communication. We help leaders create a strategic message, coach them on tangible skills to improve effectiveness of their delivery, and communicate with customized media tools designed by SNP’s Studio.
For over 20 years, SNP has worked with innovative, industry-leading companies, including Google, Starwood Hotels, Oracle, SAP, Airbnb and Spotify. We deliver highly customized leadership communication solutions world-wide with offices in San Francisco, NYC and Dublin.