The Rhythm Revolution delivers artistically curated
fitness experiences that synchronize all things music and movement.
Join us for our annual weekend full of sweaty fitness, rad vibes & underground sound.
We're bringing our crew, our beats, bikes & mats to one of the most magical places in Colorado.
So bring your lover, your homies, or your "special friend" for an unforgettable experience so deep & sacred it illuminates the soul.
Retreat YO self and let's SHINE!
We bout to spoil you......
YOUR TICKET INCLUDES:
-Full access to resort & hot springs
-All meals, drinks & snacks
*Excluding Sat. dinner (your free time) *Vegan & vegetarian options available
-LIVE music with 3 of Denver's finest artists.
-Snowshoe hike & rentals
-3 LIVE SOUNDcycle classes
-4 LIVE FREQUENCYflow classes
Mid Morning Arrival
Snowshoe OR LIVESOUNDcycle
******After Purchasing your ticket, the RR Team will reach out to you to gather your meal details, as well as what SOUNDcycle class times your prefer given we have 13 bikes and run these classes back to back so that everyone is able to take them:)
Who you shack up with and in what type of room is totally up to you. Lodging is your only responsibility. We'll take care of everything else. We gotchu!
Mt. Princeton Resort has generously reserved a group block of rooms and cabins for you to choose from.
Don't worry, it's super simple.....
Below are the break out costs WITH taxes already included (7.3%), for you to see when weighing out each option.
The more troops you bring, the more fun, the less out of pocket:)
Annex Room- 3 Queen Beds, 1 Bathroom- $171.68/per night
2 Queens, 1 Bathroom- $143.78/per night
1 King, 1 Bathroom- $143.78/per night
*Please note there is only 1 of each of these room types available, so book fast if this is what your wanting.
* To get a feel for what these rooms look like, click HERE
HILLSIDE ROOMS: Sleeps 2-4 people
2 Queen size beds with 1 bathroom $143.78 per night
Max 4 people – $35.77 (per person/per night)
4 people- $71.89 (total cost per person for 2 nights)
2 people – $71.89 (per person/per night)
2 people - $143.78 (total cost per person for 2 nights)
*To get a feel for what these rooms look like, click HERE
FULL SIZE CABINS: Sleeps 6-8 people
1 Bedroom with a Queen bed, 2 Queen beds in loft, 1 Queen pullout couch,1 Bathroom, Full service kitchen with a stove, no oven $347.11 per night
Max 8 people- $43.38/ per person/ per night
8 people- $86.76 (this cost is total cost for 2 nights, including taxes)
6 people- $57.85/ per person/ per night
6 people- $115.70 (this is the total cost for 2 nights, including taxes)
4 people $86.77/ per person/ per night
4 people $173.54 (this is the total cost for 2 nights, including taxes)
*To get a feel for what the Cabins look like, click HERE
When you've decided that all this is simply TOO good to miss, you'll want to follow these steps to make your reservations:
- Call our toll free number – 1-888-395-7799, Prompt ‘0’ for reservations
- When you reach a Reservationist, they will indicate they want to make a reservation for the Jasmine Anderson 2017 Retreat. They will need to provide the GROUP CODE: JAAN17. The Reservationist will help them understand the options and answer their questions.
- The guest will be asked to provide a credit card to guarantee their reservation. The card will not be charged and is only used to hold the room. The method of payment may be changed upon arrival.
- We have a 48 hour cancellation policy. You can call and cancel any reservation 48 prior to your arrival date and time with no penalty. If it is inside the cancellation policy then they would be charge for one night stay.
- Guests can also go online and make reservations with the GROUP CODE: JAAN17.
- Without using the GROUP CODE your guests will most likely be told we do not have any availability.
- Your lodging block will release JANUARY 24TH, 2017. Any lodging that is not guaranteed by a credit card will be released out of your lodging block.
********Please reach out to us if you are needing or looking for something in particular. The farther away from the event, the more flexibility we have to make other accomidations happen for you, whether you need a bigger cabin or your flying solo and want to bunk up with some other folks who may be in the same boat. We're happy to help!!
Phfew. That was a lot we know.
You should know though, traveling events like this are our jam and we can promise, this is seriously probably one of the funnest things you'll do all winter.
Buy your ticket and we'll see you in the magic mountains of Colorado:)
Peace & Love,
The RR Tribe
For any additional questions... please email firstname.lastname@example.org