Snap! Orlando 2013 Portfolio Review
Saturday, April 27, 2013 from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM (EDT)
- Tiffany Findley: Art Buyer / Producer, Push
- Amanda Sosa Stone: Creative Consultant
- Jessica Forte - Sr Director Creative Services, Golf Channel
- Roberto Gonzalez - Photo Editor, Orlando Magazine
- William Shannon - Art Director, Disney
- Mark Unger - Partner/ Creative Director, PUSH
- Mark Robertson - Sr. Art Director, MMGY Global
- Catherine Hayes - Art Buyer, Fry Hammond Barr
- Tom Burton - Director of Photography/Video, Orlando Sentinel
What are the in-person Portfolio Reviews?
Photographers (professional and student) engage in one-on-one meetings with industry professionals for a focused review of the photographer's porfolio of work. Each review session lasts for 20 minutes. One on one portfolio reviews provide an opportunity for photographers to network and meet potential clients or industry mentors while also receiving career-advancing guidance and critique.
Level of Work Expected at Portfolio Reviews
A traditional Printed Portfolio (of 15 spreads/pages minimum) or and iPad with 25 images minimum in one gallery.
Refunds: We provide a full refund (-$15 processing fee) until April 21, 2013. After April 21, 2013, we offer a full refund (-$15 processing fee) IF we are able to fill your spot with someone from the waiting list. If the spot cannot be filled, no refund will be issued. NOTE: If you decide to cancel your registration you may not transfer/sell your spot to another person of your choosing, instead, the open slot goes to the first person on Snap!'s waiting list.
Privacy: Snap! Orlando is committed to protecting your privacy. Snap! Orlando does not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others.