SMPTE-NY 2016 Holiday Party
ADVANCE REGISTRATION REQUIRED FOR ENTRY
Wednesday, December 14, 2016
6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
425 W 15th St.
Cellar Level of Chelsea Market,
Entrance on 15th St.
New York, NY, 10011
Produced by John Cerquone (CER-TEC), Jeff Cohen (TVU Networks) and Tim Dwight (ABC)
Join your SMPTE industry colleagues for a relaxing evening--
Enjoy great food and drink, a live band and conversation!
This is THE event to network with our industry colleagues!
Now, with the advent of the "Friends of SMPTE-NY" sponsorship program, anyone may sponsor the section at any time in order to sustain the section and receive multiple promotional benefits including discounted Holiday Party tickets. Click HERE to become a sponsor.
Open registration for Holiday Party tickets commences December 1st.
• “Friends of SMPTE-NY” sponsor ticket discounts have been extended.
• Current SMPTE Professional (non-vendor) members: free.
[Not for members in "Vendor" categories of manufacturer, reseller, rep company, integrator, or profitable consultancy, etc.). If you fall into the "Vendor" category, please register as a “vendor.”
• “Vendors” who are not “Friends of SMPTE-NY” sponsors: $150 per person.
• ”Friends of SMPTE-NY” vendor sponsors receive discounts as per the sponsorship plan specified HERE.
• Spouses and guests: $150 per person.
• SMPTE Associate Members wishing to attend the Holiday Party should contact Roberta Gorman at SMPTE HQ (914-761-1100) and upgrade to full professional membership for free admission.
Save This Event
When & Where
We are the New York Section of the Society of Motion Picture and Television Engineers (SMPTE), the leading technical society for the motion imaging industry. Our more than 500 members live or work in northern New Jersey, southern New York and all of Connecticut.
SMPTE members are spread throughout 64 countries worldwide. Over 200 Sustaining (institutional) Members belong to SMPTE, allowing networking and contacts to occur on a larger scale. Touching on every discipline, our members include engineers, technical directors, cameramen, editors, technicians, manufacturers, designers, educators, consultants and field users in networking, compression, encryption and more.
SMPTE was founded in 1916 to advance theory and development in the motion imaging field. Today, SMPTE publishes internationally-recognized Standards, Recommended Practices, and Engineering Guidelines, along with the highly regarded SMPTE Journal and its peer-reviewed technical papers. SMPTE holds conferences and local Section meetings to bring people and ideas together, allowing for useful interaction and information exchange.
SMPTE strives toward its goal through:
- Membership: Promoting networking and interaction
- Standards: Developing industry standards
- Education: Enhancing education through seminars, exhibitions, and conferences