Bits By The Bay Annual Technology Conference Produced by the SMPTE Washington DC Section
We’d like to invite you to sponsor The Society of Motion Picture and Television Engineers (SMPTE) Washington DC Section’s two day Advanced Technology Conference this May in Chesapeake Beach, MD.
This is the leading forum for broadcast technology in the Mid-Atlantic area. Our previous events have sold out; last year we had over 120 paid attendees and we expect to sell out again this year. Our past attendees have included senior engineering management from ABC, CBS, CNN, Fox, NBC Olympics, PBS stations, Comcast, Nielsen, C-SPAN, Discovery, Intelsat, Viacom, local systems integrators, government and military agencies and many other notable organizations.
This year’s conference is on Wednesday May 24th and Thursday May 25th, 2017. Note that the conference dinner is now included in all registrations and sponsorships. Also for the first time this year we will have a demo suite during the conference reception and dinner included for those sponsors at $1650 and up.
Sponsorship opportunities are:
Day 1: Breakfast, Morning & Afternoon Breaks, Lunch, Cocktail Reception and Conference Dinner & Wine
Day 2: Breakfast, Morning and Afternoon Breaks and Lunch.
We will also be hosting a reception near the hotel on the evening of Tuesdaty, May 23rd and we hope you will join us for this.
If you wish to share the sponsorship of any of these opportunities with another sponsor, please contact us and we'll setup half-share sponsorhsip items.
All sponsorship levels include:
- Logo and recognition on signage, displays, program, website and web streaming
- Introduction of sponsors and acknowledgement from podium.
- Opportunity to provide literature and promotional material to attendees.
- Literature can be distributed to seats or in bags prior to the conference if provided ahead of time.
- Requested promotional items include lanyards, pens and letter-size notepads or binders.
- Pre-event and post-event list of attendees with contact information (Company, email, phone)
- Complimentary attendance for 1 person to conference and dinner
Additional premium-level sponsorship benefits ($1650 and up) include:
- Preferred opportunity to provide a conference presentation (must submit presentation acceptable to conference committee prior to cutoff date Feb 1, 2017)
- Complimentary attendance for additional attendees to conference and dinner. See descriptions above.
- Display of sponsor logo or sponsor-provided slides (static or dynamic) screens in meeting room and break room during sponsored function.
- Opportunity to provide branded items during function (napkins, coffee cups, drink cups, swizzle sticks, logos on wine bottles, etc…)
Please be sure to register your complimentary attendees by April 23rd. After that date any unregistered seats will be available for general registration and may be sold out.
Please note: Sponsorships with a (Company) name in the title are reserved at this time for last year's sponsor and will be held until Jan 15, 2017. If you would like to select one of these sponsorships should it become available please contact Peter Wharton email@example.com 202-744-1256
Thank you for supporting Bits By The Bay and SMPTE! We look forward to seeing you in Chesapeake Beach.
What can/can't I bring to the event?
You may bring literature, promotional items (swag) and anything else you'd like to give to our attendees. There is no exhibit or demo space.
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Can I update my registration information?
Please be sure to register your attendees on the conference registration page. You can change/update the attendee information anytime, but you must register your complimentary attendees prior to April 20th or the space will be made available to the general attendees.
What is the refund policy?
Full refunds are available until April 20 for registrations. Sponsorships are not refundable.