San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Please join SMPS Pittsburgh and NAIOP Pittsburgh on May 17, 2017 for this joint event to discuss the design and construction of our region’s transportation systems.
Cheryl Moon-Sirianni, P.E., Assistant District Executive, Design Division, PennDOT District 11-0
Brad Heigel, Chief Engineer, PA Turnpike
Eric C. Bilsky, PE, Assistant Director of Capital Programs, Port Authority of Allegheny County
MODERATOR – Thomas E. Riester, P.E., President, Mackin Engineering Company
Members – $45
Non-members – $65
Walk-Ins – $75
*PLEASE NOTE: The selection for lunch will be a CHICKEN meal. If you have any dietary restrictions, please contact Sheena Hoover at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will accommodate your needs.
Sponsorship opportunities are available for this event! Please contact our sponsorship team (Michael Len & Katie Stern) at Sponsorship@SMPSPittsburgh.org if you are interested in sponsoring.
The “Transportation” program is ideal for professionals who are:
- Principals and Owners interested in pursuing opportunities in Southwestern PA
- A/E/C professionals looking for current and upcoming business opportunities
- Business development and marketing professionals desiring to expand their professional network
- Professionals invested in supporting growth in the A/E/C industry
Benefits of Attending include:
- Opportunities for face-time with decision makers
- Learning about current and upcoming business opportunities
- Networking with colleagues and clients
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations may be made up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund by contacting Ann Sekely, email@example.com. If you paid by credit card, your card will be credited. If you paid by check, a refund will be mailed to you within 10 business days. Pre-registered “no-shows” are responsible for the full cost of registration plus a service charge and will be billed accordingly.
Save This Event
When & Where